Signed in as:
Signed in as:
The St. Marys Convention & Visitors Bureau is pleased to announce the annual Music in the Park Series! You’ll want to bring a blanket or lawn chair and settle in for a relaxing evening the second Saturday from April to September. We invite you to visit downtown for an early dinner or to bring a picnic to enjoy.
Music in the Park is always a free event, and each event is held from 6-8 p.m. Note: the October 14th Rainy Day Replay will run earlier in the day and times will be announced closer the the day.
We’ve brought a variety of music styles for the 2023 series and invite everyone to attend the following dates:
· April 8 – “Jerry Lee & Friends” Sponsor Kick-off Event will offer a variety of music genres and a special feature by the “Sandhill Blue Grass Band.”
· May 13 – “The Divebombers” from the Sarasota area playing classic American music with a focus on guitar.
· June 10 – “Whiskey Heart” brings southern rock, country & blues. 2022 JMA Awards nominee.
· July 8 – “The Bluff 5 Band” blends rock, blues, soul, and country.
· August 12 – “Man Apart” entertains with timeless pop & rock plus original sounds and lyrics.
· September 9 – “The Honey Badgers” from Amelia Island will play popular classic rock covers.
Music in the Park is presented by the St. Marys Convention & Visitors Bureau and is sponsored by Jerry Lee’s Music Store. For more information go to VisitStMarys.com or call the St. Marys Welcome Center at 912-882-4000. Any weather cancellations will be posted on the @Visitstmarys Facebook page.